There are a few good reasons to stop putting off that windshield repair you know you need. Take a look:
1. Windshield chip repairs are affordable. Depending on your insurance coverage, a car windshield repair may be no cost to you.
2. Small windshield chips can turn into large cracks – requiring full replacements. Your windshield damage can grow and require a full windshield replacement, which is likely to cost more.
3. Repairing windshield damage is quick. In most cases, the repair can be completed in as little as 30 minutes.
4. All Glass only uses the highest-quality materials.
5. Windshield repairs are backed by our warranty.